Tips and Information about making jewelry



With this blog, I hope to share my knowledge, successes, trials and errors, student's work, tips, and information about making jewelry.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Well how time does fly!

I have been busy these last few months!
I drove up to TN to teach at Arrowmont for the PMC Connection's International Retreat.I met a lot of new friends and famous people. This is a photo of my students learning to solder.




This is me and Holly Gage! I got to help her out at the retreat!

And then I became a Sr. Instructor for the PMCC. http://www.pmcconnection.com/senior/jalexander/jalexander.html

 
I am now signed up to teach at several other retreats and bead shows which I have listed on my website: www.janetalexander.net


WooHoo!

Now its time to get back to writing this blog! I am changing the content to include some of my tutorials and tips I have written. So here is the first of many!  This is a video on how to use the tumbler and maintain it. I know there are a lot of stuff out there about tumblers, but I think I covered some stuff that hasn't been discussed. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment