Tips and Information about making jewelry



With this blog, I hope to share my knowledge, successes, trials and errors, student's work, tips, and information about making jewelry.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Final Approval for pendant

Today I recieved final approval for the pendant.

Hi Jan,

The pendant and stones are beautiful!  You really captured the expression of what I was feeling when we met.
Jan, do you know where I can purchase a box for the pendant?  I’d like it to be something special (and possibly unique).

Thank you Jan for the exquisite work you’ve done.  Seeing the pictures of the pendant takes my breath away.  When you’ve completed the pendant, would you mind taking a picture of it that I can keep.  I don’t have a camera that would do justice to such a piece of art.

Judy
Now I need to set the stones and make her a special box for the pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment